FLIR Breach PTQ136, FLIR Boson – 320x256 (12µm) 60Hz Core
Click here for technical specifications
Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new Flir Boston Core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 210 grams, the FLIR Breach, can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini rail feature, while adding minimal weight to the officer's heavy gear.
Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
The advanced image processing of the FLIR Breach PTQ136’s internal FLIR Boson thermal core and a bright, high-definition display create excellent image clarity and provide better detection and classification, day or night. The multiple palettes create a customizable viewing experience, greatly increasing situational awareness.
The compact nature of the Breach makes it ideal for helmet-mounting. It features multiple mini rail mounting points that accept a variety of helmet mount adapters. Helmet mounting a thermal imager is great for observation from a stationary position. But, it is not advised to move with a helmet-mounted thermal. Short Wave Thermal’s lack of ability to see light and shadow will display ground terrain as flat because it is the same temperature. Trying to navigate darkness with nothing but thermal on your head is a sure way to hurt yourself.
The Breach’s size is ideal for attachment on bridge mounts with a night vision monocular. The RQE Universal Bridge (coming soon) is our favorite unit for this application. User’s can attach both, a FLIR Breach and a TNV/PVS-14 to be used independently. The night vision is pivoted out of the way while the thermal is used for detection. When a possible target is detected, the thermal is pivoted out of the way and the night vision is brought down to achieve PID (no you can’t use both at the same to “fuze” the images together. Your brain doesn’t work that way. It’s science).
The FLIR Breach is packed with features. Document operations with on-board video recording and image capture (internal storage of up to 2.5 hours of recording or up to 1,000 images). Choose from multiple palettes to perfect viewing during varied situations. Enhance situational awareness with a digital compass/inclinometer. And, have the peace of mind that your gear is made and supported in the USA.
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust impact-resistant polymer body
- Featuring a 12 µm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage.
- Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Multiple color palettes
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
The FLIR Breach PTQ136 is the ultimate individual thermal imager for law enforcement and the civilian market. Nothing comes close to offering the performance and capability for the price. FLIR’s 12um Boson core provides amazing sensitivity. While not a long-range detector, the Breach is perfect for pocket carry and target detection within 300 yards (enough to detect a heat spot that may or may not be a threat, but provides enough information to make a tactical movement decision).
- All General Goods:
- These will be sent by courier - delivery 2 - 3 days nation wide
- For Rural deliveries or where no post code is available please email for correct freight charge.
- 1.4s Ammunition -
- Firearms - Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles -
- 1.3C - Smokeless Powder -
- Please contact re delivery possibility prior to confirming your order as depots for delivery are limited.
- Freight will be charged separately to your order.
- Product may be collected from our warehouse.