Click here for technical specifications
The Spark monocular represents a revolutionary new approach to Night Vision: CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized
Engine) image intensifier tubes. While CORE does not contain a microchannel plate (and so by definition lands in the
Gen 1 category), that is where the parallels end. Instead of glass, CORE tubes use a specially formulated ceramic
compound fused with metal alloys, similar to those used in the production of Gen 2 and Gen 3 image intensifier
tubes. Further advances in CORE technology have removed almost all edge distortion, dramatically increased
photocathode sensitivity, and most importantly, nearly doubled resolution up to 70 lp/mm.
The Spark is the perfect partner for this new hybrid tube-type – a rugged, lightweight, multi-purpose Night Vision monocular. With optional accessories, it can be hand-held or mounted to headgear. With a day scope adapter, it can convert your existing day scope into a Night Vision device at a cost-effective price. With an optional 3X a-focal lens and IR illuminator, the Spark can serve as a medium-range, ultra-high resolution spotting scope, and with the optional camcorder/ camera adapter, it can even take video or still photography in near-to-total darkness. ds-free operation.
- Compact, rugged design
- Head, helmet, or weapon-mountable
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminator
- Limited two-year warranty
- All General Goods:
- These will be sent by courier - delivery 2 - 3 days nation wide
- For Rural deliveries or where no post code is available please email for correct freight charge.
- 1.4s Ammunition -
- Firearms - Handguns, Shotguns & Rifles -
- 1.3C - Smokeless Powder -
- Please contact re delivery possibility prior to confirming your order as depots for delivery are limited.
- Freight will be charged separately to your order.
- Product may be collected from our warehouse.